Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010

Loved and Accepted
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

God asks for no credentials--
     He accepts us with our flaws.
He is kind and understanding
     and he welcomes us because
We are His erring children
     and He loves us, every one,
And He freely and completely forgives
     all that we have done.


In my devotion time I read the verse in Matthew 6:19-20: 
Do not store us treasurers on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal
Store up treasures in heaven where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do no break in and steal
For where your treasure is there your heart will be also.

I need to repeatedly ask myself, what/where is my treasure?  What is important to me?  Am I making right choices/
Father search my heart and show me the way you would have me to go.  In Jesus Name.

Yesterday it was the end of the week, the end of the semester.  And the day to get the online final into the teacher, we made it by the end of the day.  I was really tired after school and in the evening, so I rested and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment