Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

No Unmet Needs

The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs.
Isaiah 58:11 NIV

God only answers our pleadings
When He knows that our wants fill a need,
And whenever our will becomes His will,
There is no prayer that God does not heed.

Today, I know know that some and likely all of you have needs, life may seem overwhelming, I do not have answers for you, I know that God cares and is listening when we call.  I do not know the path he wants to take you.  I can only pray for you and hold you up to his thrown of grace.

Yesterday was a school day, and the student finished the letters so we could get them on the quilt, I sewed for about 1 1/2 hours around the letters, but the task is done and I do not need to do any more work on it.  I went and visited Frank and Dorothy for a bit and then we were here at home.


Father we commit this day into your hands, we ask for your guidance in all that we do, and pray that you would show us your will for this day.  Guide our steps and direct our paths and lead us in the way you would have us to go.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment