Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010

Making It Personal
I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
Isaiah 43:1 KJV

Life is a sojourn here on earth
Which begins the day God gives us birth.
We enter this world from the great unknown,
And God gives each spirit a form of its own.

We have two new little onesNatalie and Leah, and for them their life here has just begun, and we reflect on our life experiences, and there are a lot of them for each of us, they are life experiences, sometimes we don't like to remember, and God is able and willing to forgive and we need to forgive ourselves, and then there are good life experiences, times when we have sensed that God has blessed us in a special way, and yet we may experience many more life experiences, and there will be some even today.  Thank you God for being with us in our life experiences.  Thank you for making us each uniquely our own self.  There is no one else just like us.  We are your vessels.

Love one another deeply from the heart.  This is a verse that I read this morning,  I feel it is significant for my day and maybe for yours,too.

Father, I pray that you would bless each one in our family with your spiritual blessings this day.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday I felt like I was a school counselor, three students seemed to have challenges and I was in a position to be the one to speak to them, at least to two, the third we need to get the mom in the picture.  So today I need to tell the speech pathologist and counselor what to expect from them.  We didn't have Bible Study so I stayed home and sewed in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment