Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13, 2010

Yesterday, we were back in school after having a day off, hard to get into the mood.  Next week will be the only full week of school in November, there have been days off every week.
I came home and took a nap and after super I continued the process fo cleaning and preparing for the computer move.

From Heart light:

VERSE:
  It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the
ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your
freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.
   -- 1 Peter 2:15-16
THOUGHT:
  What does the world most need to hear from me today? A life
tuned to the melody of grace that I claim I believe. Doing good,
being like Christ, is Peter's answer to opposition, cynicism, and
even persecution. We are free in Jesus, but being free means that
we don't have to pretentiously prove we are free. Instead, we can
live for him who died to conquer death and renounced absolute
heavenly freedom so we could find it. We are free to serve others,
and most of all to serve God.

Romans 13:1  Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.  The authorities that exist have been established by God. 
1 Peter 3:17 It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

PRAYER:
  Holy Father, my Great Emancipator, you have freed me from sin,
law, and death at the cost of your precious Son. I open my heart to
you today to say I love you. I want to thank you for this gift of
incredible redemption. Please accept the actions of my life and the
words of my mouth and the thoughts of my mind and the emotions of
my heart today as my offering of thanks. In the name of Jesus, my
Sacrifice and your holy Son, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment