Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Yesterday we went to Sunday School and church.  A new couple;e came and it is difficult for him to go down stairs so they met in the sanctuary for the adults.  I had more than usual in my class, but it was a good day.  Our pastor challenged us with what is a Normal Christian....

Dad and I stayed and we got the church decorated for the holidays and then ate togethr at  cenex, we rested here at home and just enjoyed the day.

VERSE:
  Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures
forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures
forever.
   -- Psalm 136:1 and 26
THOUGHT:
  Our thanks arises from the nature of God and his glory and
goodness. The steadfast reason we give thanks is because God is
good and his love is inexhaustible, beyond decay, and never ending.

PRAYER:
  O great Lover of my soul, thank you for sending Jesus as the
demonstration of your love. I love you Father. I love you for who
you are and what you have done. I love you for what you have
promised. I love you for the blessings you shower upon me. I love
you for giving me hope. I love you because you first loved me. I
love you because you are worthy of all love. But I confess that my
love is not as strong as yours, so please, fill me with your love
by the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, your Son and
my Savior, I lift my heart to you. Amen.

Other verses:
Psalm 124:8  Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 113:1 Praise the Lord.
Praise , O servants of the Lord,
praise the name of the Lord.
Psalm 134:1 Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord
who minister by night in the house of the Lord.


Father, thank you for being a loving and gracious Father, one who has our best interest in mind, help us this day as we living and walk your earth, help us to be God conscious in all that we do. In Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment