Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7, 2010

I have not been writting for a long time and Jacqui you said that you missed it.  Every morning I read this devotion before I go to school or whereever, it is always fitting.  It is from Heartlight

1 Timothy 2:1-2  I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - kings, and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

God wants us to be a praying people. But more than that , God wants us to pray for people.  The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if the world peace depends upon it, because it does.

We have been gone for several days, we left Starkweather Thursday afternoon and drove to Bismarck. We ate supper with Julie and Naomi and stayed in our favorite motel, the next morning we took Julie to a Starbucks, where we visited over coffee, and then took hr to work, we did a bit of shopping and then went to get this man in Mandan and he drove us out to the Mandan airport in the country.  He was a very neat person, and Dad and he had good conversations,  Later Jack and I saw Julie briefly and then drove on to SD.  Cody had to work on Saturday be we had some time together on Friday night.  I read his Senior story that he is writing.  I appreciate what he is saying.  We stayed that night. Saturday, Janet and I sorted out some clothes that I will take to second hand store for her and then Dad and I started home, we got our meat at Hecla, and were home before dark.

Father, i pray for my family that you would draw them to you and that they would see Jesus in people around them, and that they would be the Jesus that someone else sees.  I pray that you would put your blood over them and protect them and minister to them today.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

3 comments: