Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11, 2009

/Turbulence, a Warning signal
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God  Romans 8:14

One step at a time, My child.  When I lead, there is no confusion. Never let others lead. Your need for confirmation will be answered by the Spirit.  Never move into a new situation until you are at peace about it within your own soul.  If you sense discord or turbulence, know that there is a spiritual battle already on the scene. Let it be a warning signal.  Look for the root of it, and do not blindly forge ahead.
/
I like these thoughts, and wonder how many times I have told each of you.  "I can't tell you what to do because I don't know what God is saying to you."  My role is to pray for you and then trust that the God who loves you as much as me is telling you what to do.  The more we exercise our role with God and allow him to speak to us, the more he will do just that.

Father, most of all today, we do desire to hear from you and trust you to guide our steps.  Help us to listen to your voice and then to step forward in confidence that you are guiding us.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

Yesterday, I didn't have school, I did some cleaning but maybe not enough, I went to Cando for Good Friday service.  Michael was the speaker.  I did some errands there and saw Matt and Mavis.  Russ, Janet and boys came and later Julie.  Today will be a busy day and we look forward to seeing every one.

3 comments: