Thursday, April 16, 2009

April16, 2009

/Words of Healing
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom  Colossians 3:16

Speak evil of no man, but conceal the evil by speaking that which is good.  (Love covers a multitude of sins, and it is the glory of love to conceal a matter.)  In so doing you will heal, not wound.  You desire to have a healing ministry.  Let it embrace both the body and the soul, and be not content to heal bodies while wounding souls.
Learn to minister blessing and comfort to the spirit through your words and thus enhance the ministry of physical healing.
/
Have you ever said something and wish that you could take back your words?  I think of how easy it is to speak to our spouse, or children, words that hurt rather than help.  Do we feel that unkind, cutting words are really from God?  Come on who are we trying to kid?  They are from the devil himself.  God is the author of all that is good, we are his vessels and he wants us to speak that which is good, that which is kind, that which is uplifting.What can you and I do today to build someone up?

Father,  you have shown us love, and more love, and more love,  Help us to first accept your love, and then to pass it on to someone else.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

Yesterday, was a school day, wonderful kids, good day.  Ken, the exchange student, is having some issues, which affect me, but I will do my best to help the remainder of his time be positive. After school I went to Cando, the hats have been delivered to Vicki, she wasn't home so I left them with her husband.  I cleaned church and spent some time with Diana Sitz, in the evening we had Bible study and I shared what I have been learning about Israel.  Marge always makes us soup for lunch.  It is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment