Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009

/Release Others
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.  Genesis 50:20

I do not need to remove the difficulty. It is no real problem to Me. It is only an anxiety manifesting itself in your mind and claiming the power to destroy.
I am restricted when you hold negative thoughts about the actions of other people. Release them to Me; otherwise you turn the action upon yourself to your own hurt.
/
I was struck with the verse in Genesis, it is a parallel to Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose...I have been thinking about that verse  "you meant it for evil but I mean it for good"  how many times are we experiencing something we don't like, but God really wants to use it for our good.  I am personally going through something this winter, I know in my heart that God is with me, it isn't easy to live, but God is with me, he has allowed this because he wants me to grow in the grace and the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.  This experience for me, is to help me grow, it is for me because sometime down the road, he will want me to comfort with the comfort that he has shown me.  I went to Romans 8:28 and read some of the verses listed there,  Isaiah 38:17  Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish.  In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.  (Father, thank you!)  Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future....then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you...you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you ...(we usually only read the one verse, the rest is a part of it)

So we are going through a problem, I can tell you about several in my personal life,  but God is in control, he knows what is best for me.  I reflect over the years how I have struggled with the very same problems that are there today.  I do feel that God is in control, I feel that I am wise to let go and let God.  it is easy for me to want to take things in my hands, but then I might be not really doing what God wants in my situation.  He will work it out in his time....

I am blessed by additional verses listed there  1 Corinthians 1:9  God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.  (thank you God for being faithful every day)Ephesians 4:1  As a prisoner for the Lord, then I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.  (that calling hasn't changed from the day I said yes to Jesus when I was a young girl, he is still the say God and he desires to meet me in the same way)1 Thessalonians 2:12...encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.  2 Timothy 1:9  who has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace.  This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time....1 Peter 2:9  But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness unto his wonderful light....  2 Peter 1:10  Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure.  For if you do these things, you will never fall...

Dear Father,  help me to keep my focus on you and you will work the details out for me.  Give me a greater confidence in you and your desires for me.  Help me father to love those you have placed in my life, my family, and their families, and the children and staff at school.  Give me a heart of compassion for them.  In Jesus Name. Amen.


Yesterday, we were back to school, it is really wet here, there is water over the road east of here near the highway.  the road is really a muddy mess.  Other areas in community are being  inundated with water, too.  But we are thankful when we reflect with others are experiencing, mostly we need to keep a wise head on our shoulders.  Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment