Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009

The Glory of My Presence
My peace I give unto you....Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid  John 14:27

         All through the night have I stood watch.
Through  the darkness have I set limits for thy protection,
         and low, the enemy cannot break through the lines.
I am in the midst of My people to give them peace.
        I shall dine with them at the table,
        though countless hosts encamp round about.
I shall cover them with My almighty hand.

God is with us, he desires to protect and guide us, there are countless stories both from our Bible and present day world that tell of people experiencing the presence of God in the form of angels surrounding them and protecting them.  Angels are surrounding you and I and protecting us.
Father, thank you for protecting and guiding us, for keeping your hand upon our lives, yet you call us to pray for your protection.  Help us Father to take that calling seriously and to stand in the gap for those who need to be guarded and guided through life experiences.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

Yesterday, was a school day, and it was a good day.  After school I went to Cando and cleaned at the church, and then went to Bible study.  Dad joined me there.  We have a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment