Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 2009

My Holy Spirit Judges
But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord.  And be sure your sin will find you out.  Numbers 32:23

If you walk now in the light of My revealed truth and if you judge yourselves, you will not be judged at that coming day. And if you allow the searching eye of the Holy Spirit to find you out, then it will not be said to you. "Your sin will find you out." Do not resist Me or harden your hearts. Do not provoke Me to use My chastening rod, for I love you.
/
If I don't do what God is telling me, he will eventually chasten me.  I can not always do my own will and expect God to accept my behavior.  He is gracious and patient, and long suffering, but there does come a time of reckoning.  I want to do God's will for my life,  What is his will for me today?  We are all in different seasons of life, and we all go through different seasons of life.  God's desires for us will change.  he only calls us to obedience to what he is telling us today.  Do not be bothered by yesterday or tomorrow.  What is he saying to us this day.  How can I be a blessing to those around me today?  What can I do to encourage them?

Father, guide my steps this day.  Help me to recognize your voice and your directions, and to be conscious of your presence.  Father, I pray for each one in my family that you would be their guide and their strength, and that you would draw them to your side. and that they would recognize you and your desires for their live.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday was a school day, we are now driving around to school by way of #17, as there is water over #9.  Many under water/washed out roads  yet we have a lot to be thankful for.......I was really tired after school took a long nap and didn't have much ambition in the evening either.

No comments:

Post a Comment