Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 2009

/The Simplicity of obedience
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding Job 28:28

You need not search for answers to the many mysteries of life, but only trust and follow Me in the simplicity of obedience.  Understanding will come to you as you walk in obedience.
Make Me your goal, and wisdom shall be given each day as needed. Do not try to reverse the order.
/
I liked that last thought, do we want wisdom but not God?  I think of people with limited mental capacities, and they are able to comprehend having a relationship with God, they don't make it complicated, they simply trust.  We can make everything so complicated, we miss the point, God wants us to simply love him and trust him, he will do the rest.

Father, help me to examine myself today, have I tried to make my relationship with you too complicated?  Help me sort out the things that are important to you and to focus on them.  Father, we pray for grace to be your vessel this day, In Jesus Name Amen.


Yesterday, Dad and I were in Grand Forks, he had a dr. appointment and we had to wait there a while.  We got to see Jacqui briefly , ate, got some groceries and came home.


No comments:

Post a Comment