Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28, 2009

Good and Evil
Walk worthy of the Lord. Colossians 1:10
Every foot of ground where you tread, that will I give you.  Walk in faith, and I will reward you with an abundance of fruit.
It is not in your heart to discern your own way. Much that is evil you call good, and much that is good you curse because you will bless what you enjoy and condemn what gives you displeasure.
I say unto you. My hand does not always deal joy.  Fear not, I am not only wise but kind, and today's grief may become the channel for tomorrow's blessing.

What ground is God calling us to treat upon, maybe it is new territory or territory that takes us out of our comfort zone.  Are we willing to God to that place of uncomfort?  Is God calling us to something new?  Something that hasn't seemed 'normal' for us?  Are we willing to step out and be God's vessel.

Father, what in our lives are you speaking to us about?  Where would you like us to go, maybe it is right in our back yard, or next door or down the street or in town.  Who are you calling us to love? Father I pray that you would make yourself real to us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

/Yesterday was a school day, and it was a good day,  after school I found out we could drive the road through Webster, there is still water but one way traffic at about 10 miles per hour, so I drove that way to Devils Lake, and deposited money, got items from Creative Impressions, stopped at Liquid Bean drive up, and who was working but Naomi, then out to Lakewood to get BGMC items from Osbornes.  I drove home by Cando, so I could leave things at church and get a plan together for using them.  We are having a birthday party for BGMC on Sunday, it has been 60 years.  I have been doing the stories for quite a few years, and I remember Lavonne Wagenman doing them before me.  I drove to Starkweather to see Pam Landsem's piano recital with Starkweather students, and took some photos for annual.  When I got home I fixed us some supper, and by that time it was time for bed.  But again I say it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment