Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 4, 2009


/ God's Heart
My beloved spake, and said unto me.  Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away     Song of Solomon 2:10

I love you, and if you can always, as it were, feel My pulse beat, you will receive insight that will give you sustaining strength.  I bore your sins and I wish to carry your burdens.  Lay your head upon My breast and lose yourself in Me.  You will experience resurrection life and peace; the joy of the Lord will become your strength; and wells of salvation will be opened within you (See Song of Solomon 2:9-13)

/
God is wanting to call us to his side,  when you read that passage you see that there is a new season,and God is drawing us to his side.  The problems of this day may seem overwhelming, but God is there and waiting to bring us to his side and to be close to him.  I had read this morning Philippians 4;4  Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS I will say it again, REJOICE!  What happens when we rejoice?  Do our circumstances change, not necessarily, but we change.  How we feel changes.  God will give us more grace to face the situations.  Because....Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  Your circumstances may not change but your attitude can.  I know that I need help with my attitude, I desire to be God's vessel, and to do his will for this day.


Father in Heaven, as you look down upon us, we come to you with  a heart that needs your help, help us to focus on you and not on the circumstances around us.  You alone are our strength and our guide, we pray for your guidance this day.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

Yesterday, it was the last day of the week at school.  I ended the day by taking a student to the emergency room at Cando.  She had hit her head and was bleeding a lot.  They put 7 stitches in wound and we got back to school just after school was dismissed.  I know that I need to focus on putting away my winter projects so that will be my focus today.


No comments:

Post a Comment