Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8, 2009

/The Righteous Remnant
There shall they be called the children of the living God.  Romans 9:26

Hear Me, O My people, and listen to My words. You give attention continually to the words of others. You listen, read, you study and ponder and consider multitudes of words that express only the thoughts of others who, like yourself , are searching for Truth.  To search is not evil, but if you desire understanding, come directly to me.  Ask of Me. As the Scriptures teach, if any seeks wisdom, let him ask of God, for He gives liberally (James 1:5)
Wait upon Me, and I will clarify things.
/
How easy it is to focus on the words of human man, to take them to heart, not that Man doesn't say good things, and isn't inspired by God, but God does want to talk to us directly.

Father,  help me to seek you in my life, and to read your word, Father, I pray for understanding of your word.That I would be fed by what you are saying to me.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, was a usual day.  I had a little booklet that I had borrowed from Lu Hermanson.  I shared it with an English class who is studying about the Holocast.  They were actually very receptive.  Then after school I returned it to Lu and we visited for a while.  Today is dad's birthday but we will celebrate when the children come home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment