Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

/I Have Built A Hedge
Hast not thou made an hedge about him? Job 1:10
I have built a hedge about you, even as was written concerning Job.  this was not a false accusation of the devil to Job: It was an actual reality.  I only removed it to test and to prove him and to put to silence the enemy of his soul.  But for multitudes of My children. I have never removed the hedge.  I am keeping you.  My child, and for one purpose in particular--that you be able to accomplish the task committed to you.  Therefore, give diligence to your mission.
/
God has placed a hedge around you, he desires to keep you.  Granted he allows experiences that we would rather not experience, but they are for our benefit, to help us grow, to help us be drawn to his side.  He is waiting to see how we respond to the situations that we face in life.

Thank you Father for this day, help me to keep my focus on you in the midst of whatever I may face.  You are my strength and a very present help in time of need. Thank you for placing me here.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, was a school day, I was responsible to be in a gym class in the absence of the teacher, and to also help exchange student at the same time.  The teacher had arranged for 7-8 grade girls to be in there, too because they knew the rules to the game being played by the 5-6 grade students.  Well, the boys came, too and it got a bit frustrating til I got the situation clarified by DJ.  Some very reactionary students.  I came home and after I rested and talked to Paula, I spent some time cleaning in the back yard.  In the evening I was in the sewing room, I am trying to get some things put away for summer.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment