Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009

I am not at home this morning so this is different.  I brought Beth and marta with me to a girls conference here in Bismarck.  we had a very good speaker last night, who spoke from the book of Ruth, tellint the story about ruth and how the things that happened to her, were God's had helping her through life.  She referred to the crimson threads, and how God used her life for the future of what we know, her relationship that we agains ee in Matthew when we read the geneology of Jesus.  Compare that with our lives, how God has a plan for us, and how he desires to use each of us.  My challenge is that we look at our lives and how God wants to use us.

Father, we pray that you would guide our day, and our path, help us to reflect on what you have done in our lives, and what you want to do in the future.  Help us to see the part you have planned for our lives.  In Jesus Name.

 

I don't know a lot of people her, Mindy and her daughter are here, and there are a few other faces that I recognize.  Have a great day.  Mom

3 comments: