Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009

Eternal Values

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

Every motion in your life becomes impregnated with sublime significance as you are wholly dedicated to Me. All of time becomes charged with eternal values as it is consecrated and given to Me.

I am encouraged by that verse and reminded that as I pray for you and committ you to him, he will do take care of you.  His hand is upon your life and mine, and the more we desire to know him and be guided by him, he  desires to be and do that in our lives.

Yesterday, Arianna shared her testimony of living for God, she is originally from Dominican Republic, last year she was a student at Trinity and this summer she is at Lakewood Park Bible camp.  She really likes Alona, so she got her a color book and colored a couple of the pictures for Alona, she was disappointed that Alona wasn't in church to see her.  Arianna is returning to the family she has been living with, she will still be with us this next Sunday.  Michael had a different kind of message, his thoughts had been about marriage, since he had a wedding that week.  His thoughts had to do with being faithful unto death.  I picked up Dani Rader on my way to camp, she is excited about being at camp.  I am not able to see the e-mail, so if you want to tell me something you will need to add it to this.

7 comments: