Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009

Be Not Negligent

Stir up the gift of God, which is in thee. 2 Timothy 1:6

Be not negligent concerning the gift I have given you. Do not allow it to become dormant. Be up and about your Father's business. Let nothing else claim priority over this.

You shall suffer loss, and not you alone but multitudes of others, if indolence overtakes you. My people are searching for food, and the pastures are sparse. There is need for the provision of nourishment. Yes, My Body must be fed and cared for and supplied the necessary nutriments for health and growth.

What do we need to be physically health?  Nutricious food  What do we need to be spiritually healthy?  truly nutrition from God's word, nothing can take the place of really reading the word of God, not the words of man through book or hearing or seeing.  Yes they may be great but they do not compare to really getting into the word, it is the pure wholesome thing.

I wrote you last night with details about the day, no new news this morning, I will got to Cando later this morning to see how Dad is doing.  NDTC is not working, so I can't receiv e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment