Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009

The spirit of Life

Greater works than these shall he do John 14:12

My Spirit is the Spirit of Life, and I am in thee and upon thee that thou shouldst not be barren nor unfruitful; and whomsoever thou touchest in faith shall feel My quickening power.

Life shall rise out of death; yea, Eternal Life out of spiritual death. Is this not even greater than My servant Lazarus?

For I said, "Greater works than I do shall ye do, because I go unto my Father."

Thank you Father, for your spirit, it is only through your spirit that our lives are fruitful for you.  It is nothing that we can do ourselves, only as we yield to you will we see fruit/results in our lives.  Amen

It has been cool/cloudy/and at times rain/then it is nice again.  We are having a good week.  We were short of help in the kitchen, we are thankful for the new people who have come to help.

6 comments: