Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

You are Violating My Will

We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Romans 15:1

 

My Child, you are not where I would have you be. How can I be pleased with you? "Love," it is written, "seeketh not her own." But you have been pursuing your own ends, and this to Me is folly. What you desire may be beautiful and good and may constitute nothing that is harmful in itself; all the same, yu are violating My will and marring My pattern.

Some things that seem soo good to us may not seem good to God. 

Father, help me to know whether something is pleasing to you or not.  In Jesus Name. amen.

 

Yesterday, I woke up really early and got somethings done, and when I talked to Dad he said he wasn't going to church so I went early to do somethings there that I didn't ahve done.  flowers, church bulletin, etc.  I had 8 children for sunday School.  There weren't very many adults so they didn't have class, and there were visitors for church.  Ciera did a body worship song, and Galen told about missions trip and showed pictures, and told us how they used the money. The girls spoke briefly and then the service was over.  I went home to be with dad and from there to camp.  Thankfully I have a lot of help and it will go o.k.  I just went to find a counselor because there are some new people here from Poland.  Exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment