Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009

I must have Overcomers

The life which I now live....I live by the faith of the Son of God  Galatians 2:20

You have faith in Me but faith without works is dead. I must have overcomers through whom I may overcome. There is an enemy to be contested and defeated. My new life will become yours in direct proportion to your success in emptying your heart of self-will.

I know you cannot do this for yourself; but you must will it to be done.  and as you will it, I will work with you and within you to bring it to pass.

More of thee and less of me 

Yesterday, I got a call from your Dad, he was to go to Grand Forks, so I went to Cando and got him and we drove to Grand Forks.  The town was so quiet and the hospital so dead, but they gave him very good care.  They put in a stint, because the shocking equipment is only there on one day, so he will have to go back for that.  We got home about 8:30 and I think he is doing o.k.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment