Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 23, 2009

Thy God Forever

But the very hears of your head are all numbered

Behold, I am Thy god forever. I am with thee. In the time of trouble, I will be thy strong defense, and in the hour of need, I am thy sure habitation.

Mine eye is ever watchful and I shall undertake for thee according to My glorious riches. Is it not written: "the very heairs of your head are all numbered"? Surely My love for thee is altered by no external circumstances.

My love is constant. Hold to this one thing as the needle holds to the pole.

It is so encourage to know that God is with me whatever/whereever and he knows and cares about everything that happens to me.

Yesterday the campers went home, but the staff stayed, they had a good time together doing all the things they had done this summer, playing games, going in the water.  At 6, we ate together.  Kyle Murchie's parents came and helped with cooking, on this evening they get fed royally, it was a good meal and a really large number of staff were able to be there.  The evening starts with a time of encouragement by the leadership staff, more food, and then a worship time, Jay speaks to the staff and then we had a bonfire.  it was a really beatiful night, you guessed, it was really late.  Some have gone home, some are leaving shortly and most should be gone by noon.

6 comments: