Thursday, July 16, 2009

tonight,

I have just come from the bonfire, it is late, but I did want to tell all of you that our plans for tomorrow are chagned.  They scheduled Dad for tomorrow, but then won't let him have it done because he is on plavex, so it is changed til July 31,  I know he was disappointed and frustrated, but in the midst of what he said, he said there must be a reason.  I didn't have any thing to say to him at the time, but did appreciate his saying what he did say.  Later I was walking and thought about my own experience this winter, of the two trys it took for me to get  scheduled for my surgery.  The first time it was frustrating to go all the way to Crookston, for them to say that they couldn't find anything,  But that day on the way home, we saw Frank and his family and then, I had a visit with Barb Klein, who was dealing with a lot of obstacles in her life,  When I left Grand Forks I was o.k  with the day, eventually I did get a Dr., actually the one recommended and it did happen. so pray for us, as we wait up on the Lord for his time. 

Julie Ruth, I appreciate you comments about "will of god'  I can pray in the morning for God to guide even that day, and by the end of the day, everything is changed, and it is still God's will, it isn't about me, it is about God.    Thank you.

Good night to all of you.  Mom                    

No comments:

Post a Comment