Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009

Rivers of Living Water

When the poor and needy seek water...I, the Lord, will hear them...I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the mdst of the valleys.  Isaiah 41:17-18

In the moment that you lift your voice to cry out to Me, then shall My glory gather you up. Yes, I shall wrap you in the garments of joy, and My presence shall be your great reward. Lift your eyes to Mine. Lift your voice to Me in praise; in this way a fountain shall be opened within you, and you will drink of its refreshing waters.

Wow, what encouraging thoughts, that as we draw near to God, he will meet us there.

Father, we commit this day into your hands, draw us nearer to you oh Lord.  In Jeusu Name. Amen.

Yesterday, I came home, going by Nekoma to take a counselor home, and then bringing Gabe to her house.  I enjoyed the evening, sitting out in the flower beds.  I have a persistent weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment