Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8, 2009

Bread Upon the Water

Cast thy bread upon the waters;for thou shalt find it after many days.  Ecclesiastes 11:1

Do not be afraid to follow Me, nor draw back in doubt. I will provide all that you lack, and I will pave the way for you with My bounty.

You will rejoice with exceeding joy, and your joy shall be shared by angels. They walk beside you and guard  your way. Never limit Me. I will take you through, though cliffs should rise before you. There will always be a provision, and in My mercy I will see that you find it.

 

What ever we are facing, God wants to provide.  We tend to think only about providing for our financial needs, but God isn't limited to that, he wants to provide for every need, whatever it may be.

Father, what is my need at this moment,?  what do I need? Help me to be willing to come to you and acknowledge that I need your help, You are just waiting for me to come.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

I wasn't able to come to the computer this morning, the door was locked.  Three campers went home yesterday, that might have had something to do with the door being locked.  It wa a good day.  They eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment