Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

The economy of the Kingdom

With the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38

Bring Me all the tithes, and I will open the gates of heaven and pour down upon you a fourfold blessing. Yes, I will bless you in the grace of giving, and I will bless you with joy.  You shall open the door of ministry for My servants, and you shall partake of the fruits that will come as a result.

You will never give to Me and become the poorer for it. In exchange for yur small gifts, you shall be given My boundless riches.

We are blest  as we give, whether it is  finances(which we usually think of), or time or love or like it says 'a cup of cold water'.  What ever we give, God does bless us and I feel like we have been blest in a multitude of ways.  I am thankful for each one of you children, spouses, grandchildren and their spouses and great grandchildren.  I appreciate each of you.

This is the end of a different day.  Dad came home from breakfast with the guys in town and told me he didn't feel good, he thought it was a kidney stone,so if he says he doesn't feel good, it must be bad.  We drove to Cando, he went to the emergency room, and at the same time an ambulance arrived with a heart situation, but in due time they were wheeling him to a room and I followed, He had been given something for pain but it wasn't helping, they eventually did a test with a die and he came back and seemed to want to sleep, he was getting an IV.  I left to do a couple of errands, I couldn't get what I needed in Cando, so I drove to Devils Lake.  When I came back to the hospital they said that he had felt that he was going to throwup and it was dry heaves, they gave him something for that and he was sleeping.  I left and went to Audi to see their talent show(it was a part of their 125 year celebration that is happening).  It was really good, last 2 hours, I went back to the hospital, he seemed to be kind of sleepy but wanted me to tell him what was happening.  I went down to see Harley Perich, Lavonn was there and Lottie came to get Lavonn, she suggested that the three of us eat together.  When I stopped by Jack's room, they had given him some supper but he didn't feel like eating.  I came home and have been outside.  The light in the basement didn't work, so I decided to get a flashlight, everything is standing in water, so I got it set up and I hope that I can get the water down tonight.  I don't want to go in there with electrical things standing in water, I need to somehow get the light going so I can see down there.  So that is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment