Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009

Sound the Trumpet
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain...for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand Joel 2:1

Be alert. Be vigilant. Sound the alarm from My holy mountain. Challenge my people that they be not overtaken by the enemy because they have a false sense of security. By My Spirit you shall overcome, and by My Word you shall prevail.
Gird on the armor of My holiness, and speak the word of faith. Victory is yours I will send My delivering angel to stand beside you.

We need to be covered by God's protection, because it is the only truly protection that we have.  I like to pray for each of you and it usually happens on my way to school.  I pray for the armour to be covering you.  I encourage you to think about praying in that way yourself:
Helmet of Salvation
Breast plate of righteousness
loins gird about with truth
feet shod with gospel of peace
caring the sword of the spirit
covered with the shield of faith

Father today we come to you and pray for your protection as we live this day, we can have confidence that you are with us and covering us.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, another day of school. Glenda is back so they are getting the elementary more organized and I can focus on the students that I am responsible to help.  After school I did some more painting, it was just a good day to be outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment