Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009

The Door Is Open
A great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries 1 Corinthians 16:9

My child, the door is open. You shall go through by My grace and in My strength. Never gauge the possibilities of victory by examining your own strength. I am your Life, your Purity, your Wisdom, and your Strength. You have built faith for many years through a knowledge of and confidence in My Word. Now, I say unto you, put it into operation by walking in the path of action.
Move out, and trust Me as you go.

Wow, what encouraging words, God is there, he is doing this in our life, if we fight it, we hurt, if we yield we may experience pain but we will know that he is in it.  I encourage you this day to open up your hands and say 'here am I, use me."

Father, thank you for the confidence we can have in you, thank you that you are leading and guiding our steps, we give you this day and thank you for guiding us.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

It was a busy day at school, but in the end I feel good about it, sent a student to the office, wouldn't let someone go home, thankful for the support of the staff and leadership.  Helping students get into foods class, desiring that they become more independent in the class. and some are.

Stopped at Larry and Ione's house with an old newspaper I had borrowed, came home and slept baked some cupcakes for a study hall, they had requested, it is a new recipe and not real impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment