Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009

A Fresh Move of Faith
No man, having put his hand to the plough and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. Luke 9:62
Believe Me for new things. Venture forth in trust. It is time to thrust forward in a new spearhead, a fresh move of faith. Fight procrastination as you would resit evil, for surely it is the enemy of good.
Put forth your hand to the plow and look not back, neither count the cost. I will repay you int he currency of eternity. Keep your eyes on Me and walk humble.

Is there something that you have a hard time dealing with?  Do look back at past mistakes and they keep you from going forth? We are challenged to forget the past and go forth.  I encourage you to ask for God's help to burn past bridges and live this day as a new day and to go forth.

Father, show me the things in my past that keep me from going forth, help me in Jesus name to let go and let God, and go forth with a new determination to live my life in the light of your word.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday mark and Julie were here with the airplane when we got home from church.  We ate here and then drove to Bismarck, after supper together we left Bismarck and drove home, it was a beautiful moonlight night and we were home about midnight.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment