Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009

The Fruits of the Spirit
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faithful, meekness, temperance. Galations 5:22-23

My presence within you, My divine life, operating in your human heart, creates the fruits of the Spirit.
It is not by self-effort that these heavenly attributes are brought forth. Verily the fruits of the Spirit are not native to the world.
Love, joy, and peace; these were natural to Jesus, but they are foreign to man's fallen nature. I am able to bring them forth even from your inmost being as you allow Me to live in you.

The fruit of the spirit is something God does in us, and we can't understand how it happens, it is a miracle.  It involves seeking God, and that is really all there is to it.  He has to do the rest.

Father, help me to be a willing vessel, willing to yield to your choices for my life.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday after school I went to Cando and cleaned the church and then met Jack at Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment