Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3, 2009

The Vineyard of Prayer
He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:27
The days are heavy with burdens that need to be borne upon the shoulders of faithful prayer warriors. Where are those who are willing to make themselves available for this ministry?  You cannot in yourself lay this ministry upon your soul, but as you place yourself at the disposal of the Holy Spirit. He will use you as a channel when the needs arise. I am calling My Spirit-filled believers to labor in the vineyard of prayer. Rejoice to be granted so sacred a task.

Nothing really changes outside of prayer,  we have a choice, do we want to be sensitive to God's calling us to pray?  Have we seen the results of prayer?  What does prayer mean to us?  What does it do in us and for us?  Does it change our attitude towards those around us.  I appreciate the missions letters that we get, they remind me to pray and tell me the needs, they make the people real.

Father, help our hearts to be sensitive to what you are saying to us today, help us to respond to you.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday,  was a school day, after school I came home and painted on the house.  It is 17 years ago when I was painting the house this color and since I have probably painted it a few times, but right now it really needs to really be painted so I need to get some more paint.  I really enjoy being outside the evenings have been beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment