Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 12, 2009

Resignation
Seek ye first the kingdom of God. Matthew 6:33
Incline your heart to Me, and attune your ear to My voice. For I have an urgent message to give you.
Do not set out to establish your own designs. I have already set in motion My divine will and purpose, and I would not have you interfere.
Resign all into My hands--your loved ones as well as your own self. Be obedient to the still small voice. Fret not about carnal things, but concern yourself first and always with spiritual values.

Father forgive me when I allow carnal things to get in the way of my view of you.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, we had had rain in the night, so the students from school who were on a field trip and staying in tents came home early and wet, it was a quiet day at school.  After school I did scrap the wall of the garage but I am waiting for dry weather to paint.  I also made preparations for DAR meeting in Sr Center in Hampden.  Watched some on tv about 9/11.  Our elementary students had a time of recognizing the occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment