Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

Dependence on God
We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold...our confidence stedfast unto the end. Hebrews 3:14

Do not walk carelessly, nor lay out your own paths on which to travel. You cannot know what lies in the distance. So walk closely with Me, that you may be able to draw quickly upon My aid. No matter how well-developed your faith is, never think for a moment that you need My support any less. Move forward with courage and confidence, but always allow Me to walk ahead, and choose the right path.

Things just go better when I ask for God's help and allow him to direct my path.  But it is such a learning process to let go and let God.....

Father, we give you this day and ask for your guidance in what we do.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, it seems that it was a busy day at school, with the testing and helping students with their online foods class, after school I went to country school house to get things ready for students coming tomorrow.  Then I painted on house, the top layer is done except for part on north side, I haven't figured how I can do that.  Dad had mowed at school and he and Chuck were combining, though the grain isn't dry.  It was really frosty yesterday morning.  Today is a busy day, I am to go with students to votech at Devils Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment