Monday, September 14, 2009

September 14, 2009

A Way-Preparer
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13
Be tolerant of all, at whatever stage of spiritual development they may be, but do not set your standards by theirs. I am moving, and I want you to be a way-preparer. Get into the front ranks, and hold your position. Never flinch. Certainly I can expect you never to turn coward and flee!
Give Me the privilege of sustaining you in the dangerous position. Think you not that I am well able to keep you there and adequately supply every needed grace?

I think it is self explanatory.  Do not look at what others are doing as a guide, but listen to the voice of God and what he is telling you to do.  He is your example.

Yesterday we had Sunday School and church, and afterwards we put things in place for open house and went to eat.  After we ate we had a farewell party for Vernon and Alice Carlson.  They left later that day for Fargo to visit family and then to eventually go on to their home in Arizona.  They have sold their home in Cando and in the spring their plan is to move to Fargo.  After we had things done there, We came home and rested.  I enjoyed some time in the flower beds.  I cleaned out and replanted some Iris that I got from Jacqui.  There are more places that I want to change.  Jack went and visited with Frank and Dorothy.  I had been there yesterday, so felt it was good for him to go by himself.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment