Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21, 2009

The Larger Life
I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Never let your inadequacies be a handicap. Give them to Me, and they will become My opportunity to demonstrate My power operating through you. I would never have a chance to help you if you were always self-sufficient and capable of meeting every challenge.
Be ready to move in faith every time you sense inadequacy, and in each experience, as you trust Me, you will experience what is meant by "the large life." I will fill all your lack with My divine undertaking.

The world wants to show us that they can do it by themselves, but God wants to be a part of what we do, he wants to show us our need for him and a need to seek his help and guidance.  Sometimes we really struggle to let go and let God.

This weekend I have felt something like that in my life, God showing me, no, this isn't the way I want to do it, yield to me and let me lead.

Father, thank you for your patience, and your grace.  and your desire for what is best in our lives, help us to yield to you, so you can guide us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, our District Supt. Leon Freitag and his wife Diane were with us for our morning worship.  We had a fellowship dinner afterwards.  We rested here at home and mowed the O'Brien lawn, it looks like a hay field.  I am trying to get it cleaned for hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment