Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4, 2009

Rely on My Faithfulness
You are kept by the power of God through faith 1 Peter 1:5
Do not be anxious. My Spirit shall direct your steps. You need have no fear. There is never a place where you walk that I have not preceded you. There are many times when your faith wavers. Take no account of it. I am keeping you even when you do not feel strong. You must rely on My faithfulness--not on your feelings.
Your strength will vary from day to day, but My power is always available to you as you yield to the Holy Spirit.

Father, I thank you for your word, you have walked ahead of me and are behind me, and beside me, Help to step out and take each step knowing that you are with me.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Yesterday after school I went to Devils Lake to do errands and get more paint, I was able to paint for a while in the evening.  The house is looking much better.  I am glad that I took the leap and decided to really paint all of it.  Some of you have plans for this weekend, I will be praying for you and have a good weekend.  I think that the Wright family is probably at the state fair right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment