Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9, 2009

Launch Out
And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus Matthew 14:29
Launch out, yea, launch out upon
My might power and limitless resources.

For, lo, if you would enter into all that I have for you,
you must walk by faith upont he waters.
You must relinquish forevr your doubts.
For I will carry you, and I will sustain you by My power.

What is it in our life that we aren't ready to let go and let God?  I am just as guilty as each of you.  God is calling us to trust him, he is better able to manage our lives than we are. 

Father, thank you for being so patient with us and for repeatedly coming and helping us, especially when we have failed again and again.  Make yourself real in our lives this day.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday it rained and actully quite a bit. though there was a time when it was nice during the day.  After school I went to Devils Lake and got more paint so I am ready when we do get a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment