Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8, 2009

A Door of Utterance
They went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following Mark 16:20
Behold I set before you a door of utterance. You shall open your mouth, and I will fill it. You shall glorify Me, and your own vessel shall be an open channel for the river of My grace. You shall bring healing (and) hope. I shall endue you with power from on high, and I shall magnify My word so that as you speak it forth I will confirm it, even with miracles following.

God wants to use us, he wants to fill our mouth with the words to say.  Who does God want you to encourage today.  We tend to think of those we see out in the world, but what about our own family.  Our spouse, or children or closest friends, could they be the ones that God wants us to bless?

Yesterday we were here at home.  Jack was in the field cutting the unplanted areas so that they can be burned.  I was painting and also cleaning eves troughs.   It was a good day, but I was tired by the end.  I want to redo a flower bed, or atleast part of it, so Iwas raking there, not just sure what and how yet.  This morning I awoke to a loud boom, thunder and lightening and a storm that passed through quickly, so everything go watered and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment