Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6, 2009

The Dynamic of Miracles
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you Acts 1:8
O My child, lie quietly in My hand. The dynamic of miracles is here. Your own weakness is of no consequence, for I would vest you with My power. Your insignificance shall be swallowed up in My Presence.
My Presence is all about you, even all through you. Unless you resist Me, you cannot fail, for I cannot fail and you are in Me, kept by the power of God Strengthen your heart with this truth.

Thank you Lord for those encouraging words, it isn't about you or I it is about God manifested in our lives through the Holy Spirit.

Yesterday, I went to the Garden Dwellers event at Churches Ferry, it is something I always enjoy and I like to learn so I took part in three classes.  When I left there I went back to the church to finish cleaning and came home.  Dad had gotten me a ladder so I could get up on the west side of the house, it is done and it does look a lot better.  Jerrys children like to come over to shoot basketball so they were here while I was outside, I started on the west side of the garage.  Once I have started it is easy to keep going and the days have been really beautiful, I stay out as late as I can.  I hope that all of you are having a good weekend, too.  We love you.

4 comments: