Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

Hidden Resources
We glory in tribulations also: Knowing that tribulation worketh patience
Romans 5:3
Accept the trials of life as they come, and look for the good in each. Only in this way can you advance and grow in stature.  It is only through the power of My Spirit within you that you shall be able to tap hidden resources that have power to sustain you above yourself.  Therefore you are not dependent upon nor limited by the level of your own strength of character, but you may rise above it and lift your own actions up into My divine pattern for you.

I don't know if this speaks to you, but it does to me, the things that I face and would rather not, are things that God wants to use in my life to change me into what he wants me to be.

Father help me to be a yielded vessel.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, I drove one of the vehicles and took students to the vo tec in Devils Lake.  The group that I was with made cookies and bars,  After school I went to visit a new friend, she came here with her boyfriend and they live south of Starkweather and he is the janitor at school.  She is an artist and I enjoy a lot of the same things that she enjoys.  Also stopped to see Frank and Dorothy, he had been in the hospital and I didn't know it til the night before.

Trusting that you will have a good day, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment