Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16, 2009

The Rod and the Look
Peter remembered the word of the Lord....Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. and Peter went out, and wept bitterly.
Luke 22:61-62
As you come into a closer relationship with Me and the maturity of the walk of the true Bride, I deal with you as a husband who gently remonstrates with his wife, impressing upon her his thoughts and wishes, often with only a look . Just to draw near Me in a time of failure brings to the sensitive, loving spirit deeper suffering than was ever brought to a disobedient child by the chastening rod.

Oh God,s lvoe and grace and caring presence and how much he wants us to be close to him.

I didn't think I would be able to write this morning, but I am scheduled to be at the hospital at 11 so I am still here and we will be leaving in a few minutes.  I have focused on sending as many e-mails with Christmas letter in them so I don't have to mail,  Have a great day, I want you all to know how very special you are to me.

3 comments: