Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009

A Consuming Desire
If I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ
Galatians 1:10
If I lay not My hand upon you in punishment, come near. Look into My eyes. Dare to draw close to My heart. You will know surely My desire and purpose for you and shall grieve more that you have displeased Me than that you may have forfeited some personal gain or blessing. You will not view your spiritual walk as a challenge to be a successful Christian in the eyes of others, but will have a consuming desire to please Me.

Father, thank you for putting that desire in my heart, it is you and only you that can give me that desire to please you.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Yesterday, was like others, naps writing on cards.  We went to town and I ate part of a dumpling.  in the evening we drove over by Starkweather to see the display at the Connor farm.  They do an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment