Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8, 2009

Exercise Faith
They went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them
Mark 16:20
Exercise your faith, knowing that i will give you the right words and will fill them with the power of My Spirit, and they shall be used by Me to bring salvation and deliverance. Be not detained by self-doubt. Rely on Me, and do not regard your own limitations as a liability.
I will manifest through you in a mighty way if you will only give Me the opportunity. Be My mouthpiece, and I will supply the words and the message.

How is God wanting you to exercise faith?  What in your life are you depending on rather than depending on God?

Yesterday was quite a day.  I knew I was going to help some students with a baking project, but one didn't show, though I helped the two students who are on IEP's  then at noon, we had a lot of excitement, something happened to Jeanette Stinkeoway, I am not sure what, but I came down the hall and here was Starkweathers EMT's walking her down the hall.  So I went to the kitchen and helped get the food put away and the dishes washed.  I have really appreciated Becky Kingsley this year, she always steps up and helps for each situation.  She brought her English class, 7th graders and they helped and I got a couple of students from my study hall, and we did get everything in order.  They took Jeanette to the hospital and I don't know any more.  It was an evening of bookwork and sewing, and it was o.k.  Today I go to Grand Forks for pre-op appointment appointment is at 11.

4 comments: