Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 20, 2009

Victory in Adversity
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose
Romans 8:28

Whenever you experience pain, know that I am knocking at the door of your heart.
nothing should be of any real concern to you except your relationship to Me and a right attitude toward others.  Life brings unpleasant circumstances, but I say unto you, I am in the midst, causing all experiences, both pleasant and otherwise to harmonize for your blessing and growth.  I give you victory while in the throes of adversity.

Yesterday, I took two long naps, and finished reading a really good book, I put letters in a basket and this is a good time to sort through them, also watched way more tv than I am used to watching.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment