Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 30, 2009

The Shadow of My Hand
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you;
not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
John 14:27
Peace, My child, is the shadow of My hand. When your soul is at rest, it is because you are consciously aware of My presence. You do not need to seek peace. As you realize My nearness, you will discover that I am there, in the center of your worship; for to seek Me is to desire to worship Me. Finding Me, you have no need to seek peace, for I Myself am your peace.

Thank you for the peace that we have in you, peace that the world can't give us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday we went up to Minot to see Don and Ann.  You know that Lori has had her baby, so I wanted to give Ann a gift for her, and so I decided to fix a basket for her to use in the nursery, I lined it with fabric, and then added a Bible story book for wee ones, so at Rugby I had dad stop and I went and got some items to put in the basket.  We went on to Minot and enjoyed time together, I have a picture I will post of Ann and I together.  We looked in a furniture store at sofa's and then dad looked at cars and we came home.  When we got home he listened to a message on the phone and it said that they had found my check book at Pamida in Rugby and put it in a safe place for us.  I felt really bad about that.  I know that when I came from the store I was concerned because I didn't want to lift anything, and I guess my focus was on that.  I don't know where it got dropped, we need to go back there today.  that is the bad part about getting old, but I am thankful that I hadn't looked for it or wanted to use it or I would have been very upset.

3 comments: