Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009

A Crucial Hour
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy
to escape all these things that shall come to pass,
and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36
Watch for the signs of My soon-coming. No concern lies more heavily on My heart than the preparation of My chosen ones for the ingathering. Not only do you need to prepare your own hearts, but I would use you to warn and help others.
This is no time for apathy. There has been no more crucial hour in all man's history.

This is such conformation for what I felt God wanted me to put in our Christmas letter,  I have really strong feelings in me, that nothing really matters other than being prepared for what lies ahead.

Yesterday, another day of school, and I spent time helping students complete assignments so everything will be done before I leave today.  I went to Cando and cleaned the church and  stopped to see Matt and Mavis briefly and then came home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment