Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6, 2009

I Control the Winds
Guide our feet into the way of peace.
Luke 1:79
My child, do not be dismayed by any calamity that befalls you. Never doubt my care. Never question My dealings. I am leading you by the narrowness of the way. It is often a difficult and precipitous path; but I would assure you of My hand of protection.
Put your life in My hands, and it will be for you a place of peace and of spiritual comfort. So long as you abide in this place, I will control the rains that fall upon you and the winds that blow.


Wow, do you trust God to lead your life in just this way?  Are you willing to let him lead the reins of your life?  He wants to lead each of us, sometimes what we think is right, he has to show us there is a different plan.

Father, we commit this day into your hands and trust you to guide our steps and direct our paths, help us to be focused on others rather than ourselves.


Yesterday, I was home all day, again trying to clean, throw and organize what I keep.  I was at Jerry's house with the three children while Jerry and Julie were at a Christmas party for his job.  I took two books with me, Jackson is a good reader and could read them, and Jesse did a good job of reading, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment