Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7, 2009

Mercy
Love ye your enemies....Be ye therefore merciful,
as your Father also is merciful.
Luke 6;35-36
Mercy is the extension of My grace. Whenever you show mercy to another, you express My love. I rejoice in forgiveness. I do not give grudgingly. You have been told to give cheerfully of your substance; now I say unto you, do the same in the Spirit. Do not question and do not delay.
Deal justly, but in patience and understanding, and add not evil upon evil. As I have given to you, so likewise do you to others.

Help me Father, to be a vessel that is gracious and patient with those about me.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday was Sunday School and Church and then after a nap I went to Cando.  We ate soup and sandwiches together and Ross made homemade ice cream, we went caroling at the homes and to some of our shut ins.  It was a good day, but I was tired by the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment