Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5, 2009

Safety in God's Will
If any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth
John 9:31


My will is not a place, but a condition. You will discover blessing in every place, and any place, if your spirit is in tune with Me.
I direct every motion of your life, as the ocean bears a ship. Your will and intelligence may be at the helm, but divine providence and sovereignty are stronger forces.
Move on steadily, and know that the waters that carry you are the waters of My love and My kindness, and I will keep you on the right course.


Thank you Father that I can trust you to guide my steps and direct my path, all I have to do live in you.  Thank you for how you show me that your plans are better than my plans and your ways than my ways.

Yesterday after school Dad met me at the school and we took care of more business at Devils Lake.  Today I look forward to the time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment